Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blood tests perfect!

Need I say anything more. I was very glad to know that the counts had increased, all is OK. I have my appt. with oncologist in a.m. followed by chemo. Round 2 of this chemo routine. At least now I know what I can expect.

I had two people tell me at work today that I had the twinkle back in my eyes. What a nice comment. Yes, it has been a good 4 days at work this week. Can't take them away from me. I actually said that it feels good to feel good. I'm not perfect, but far from what I was a week ago.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A DIFFERENCE A WEEK MAKES!!! U GO GIRL AND MAY YOUR PORTACATH WORK WELL love,maureen

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that news. Good luck with the next round. I'll be praying that it goes better! Ann

Anonymous said...

Jane,

So glad that your counts were up. I pray that all goes well with your chemo. You are the best!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane -

What good news to hear you feel better and ready to tackle Round Two. There's a twinkle in your blog, as well.

Good luck today. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you in the days that follow.

Love, JK