Monday, September 03, 2007

Rest when you can

I get home from work at 4:45 p.m. and by 5:30 p.m. I'm in my jammies and in my bed. I eventually waked up at 7:45 p.m. Even Tim took a nap about the same time as he had a headache. I fall asleep so quickly and effortless, a long day at work.

I've been asked if perhaps a medical leave would be beneficial for me, less stress and more time to rest while going through such treatment. A question I have yet to find an answer to. For now I continue on with the path I'm on, at least for now.

I wish I could borrow an energy drink from Tim that would really get me up and energized. I tasted one yesterday. Yuck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have been on my mind all weekend when you were so tired at the game on saturday. glad you got to rest. maybe that leave may be a good thing. rest is always a good thing. your not quitting you would just be doing what is best for your body.
love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

I admire you Jane. You are in my thoughts always. Keep up your spunk.