Monday, September 17, 2007

Have to believe that pain is good

A new day with new symptoms. Just have to believe that pain is good, chemo is killing the cancer cells. Just to walk is painful, may try wearing my slippers at work. Hard to describe the pain/discomfort. Natural crease in my foot feels so deep with pain from neuropathy. Don't mind my fingers as much. Plus back to the fatigue. Got home from work and eventually just went to bed for awhile. Good not to have any weight on my feet. Have been taking aleve for it. Continue to have such a terrible taste in my mouth. Even brushing my teeth doesn't make it go away. Worst taste ever.

Am very thankful for my friend Ann who also takes chemo pill I do. She has been a great help in just knowing that I'm not the only person going through this discomfort. And she says every cycle is different. She is the person who said slippers work good for her.

Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thinking of you
becky