Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Fingertips blister

My fingertips that have been numb and sort of swollen (no fingerprint markings) are actually blistering. Just noticed that at work this p.m. Looked at them and they were turning whitish. Looked closer and could see it was becoming a blister. Now they are cracking and opening up. Strange. Hard to handle money at work, or even sort through paperwork since I have no real feelings in the tips.

In the p.m. I started to get headache. Went home and should have taken aspirin, but instead hit the bed instead. Mistake. After about an hr. I was up and really needed an excedrin.

Tim's growing up too fast. Decided on going to homecoming this Saturday. And tonight he's ordered the flowers himself and has gone tie shopping without me. But that's fine, I have a chance just to sit down.

Barry's been feeling aches the past couple of weeks. Enough that he's been taking advil. Am just praying aches mean shrinkage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OUCH...I know how much a paper cut hurts on the tips of the fingers...and then to handle money... we need to get your some gloves.
bj