Saturday, February 28, 2009

Please work for me decadron. Not expecting a miracle, but will accept it.

The decadron seems to be working, so I am going to continue to be promising. It was done originially by IV which is quicker than pill form. Now its a matter of trying to find what works/doesn't work. Last night out of desperation I took 3 pills that I had not taken in a while.
Now to undo what I did. I have a chart to follow.My pain returned at about 9-10 pm.

A hospice RN Amy worked with me today. Each day they are coming I can give them my shopping list of health drinks and puddings, to build my system up. Taste good.

And one of my blogger buddies knows my hostice called Wendy. Small world. Very nice.

Lots to update you on, but I have lots of time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the blog Jane. I am so glad that you can manange your pain somewhat. To think you will even be in church!! I pray so hard for that. I know how just the atmosphere lifts our spirits!
Lisa P

Anonymous said...

It is so wonderful to hear directly from you Jane! I too am glad the drug helped relieve your pain. What an answer to prayer.

I hope today is a good day and you can go to church tomorrow too!

"Sing to Him, sing praise to Him; tell of all His wonderful acts." - 1 Chronicles 16:9

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman: I was so happy that you blogged today. I will give you a call over the weekend.
Love Ya's,
Debs ;-}