Thursday, February 05, 2009

JUST A SNEAK PEEK FROM MOE

I am sure everyone has been waiting for a blog entry. The first thing I do when I get home is search Jane's Blog. I knew she was heading for 830appt. and when I did not see posting could not wait so I called and Mr. Tim answered-aka Prince Harry by my work friends and Barry then told me that they were there at 830 am and she was there til 130pm. Jane had gone right to bed and at this time was still in bed. He had mentioned that last night she was having some difficulty with the blog posting and I said could be low oxygen related. Asked him if she had gone to bed with the oxygen and he said he would make sure she had it on and I felt a little better. Well that is it for now and tgif tomorrow. Sleep restfully Jane to kill those cancer cells!! love to all and of course adios moe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Moe for an update. I was anxious also to hear how Jane was today after the first treatment. So rest well Jane, and please let us know how you are feeling as soon as you are up to it. :)

Praying for you and also hoping for minimal side effects!

Thinking of you a lot today Jane!

Love You!
JoAnn S.