Monday, February 09, 2009

Not feeling up to par....

I just spoke to Jane and she isn't feeling that great after having the Neulasta shot last week. Her body is just sore and has been staying in bed. She wanted me to let all her bloggers know that is why she hasn't been on the computer. She is a fighter and hope these pains go away for her. Jane....We all love you very much and pray for you. You are the light of all our lives. I also want to thank Barry and Tim for being such big helpers for you and taking good care of you for us. I wish you weren't so far away. Stay in your jammies and in your warm bed. We love you
Eileen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman: Sorry the weekend was not that great. So have a restful Monday and just take each day one by one. I will stop by Adoration Chapel later today or tomorrow and get some candles lite for a good week for you. My best to the guys and I will give Barry a call mid week and see what is happening.
Love Ya's Tons!
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

Oh darn, I was hoping you'd be the one in a million to avoid the soreness from that.

Just keep remembering that the discomfort you are feeling is from your white blood cells multiplying to expand your bone marrow! It is not cancer pain. It will go away as quickly as it came.

Love you Jane!!

JK

Anonymous said...

...the pain and discomfort is the cancer leaving your body. Today's pain is tomorrow's comfort.

Love you guys!

...always lurking & reading.

TimBa