Thursday, February 19, 2009

JUST SPOKE TO JANE IN THE BAT CAVE AS I CALL IT!!

Don't we all remember the bat cave days when Jane first went thru the chemo-it seems years ago doesn't it. Sometimes I want to throw up when I don't see a posting when I get home. I coul not wait another day so I called her now. EVERYTHING IS AOK WHEN SHE ANSWERED THE PHONE!!! She said the blood work today is FINE. She says she is getting there with the taste-the other day said with the throw up stuff etc from last week-had no taste so why would someone eat? Did mention to her that there were 16 or so comments posted from her last post. I had just woken her up but was excited to tell me some people were going to visit her!!! whoever it is if u get a picture of u and her please go for it and someone can post!!! Hang tough u Kaminske's. adios moe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting about Jane...there are many of us out there that feel like you do-can't wait to get home & look for a posting from her. So glad to hear that she is feeling better. Hope the feeling good continues-praying for her and all your family. Thoughts of you all are never far from my mind.

Anonymous said...

Jane, glad you're up for visitors. Becky told me I should stop by but some little kindergarten kid sneezed on me and now I'm sniffling. Didn't want to share. Its one of the hazards of my job. Stay strong and one of these days Becky and I will "double Beck" you. Bec R

Anonymous said...

Heard today Jane was okay for some visitors, so I was one of a few that stopped by for a visit this evening. Was good to see our Jane tonight! We all chatted away for over a few hours. How quickly the time went. Sorry I didn't have a camera with me Moe.

Hopefully you will sleep well tonight Jane!

Love,
JoAnn S.