Thursday, February 12, 2009

Picture of Tim and Mom. Thanks.

Thanks for the person who posted my favorite picture of Tim and Mom. Angel.

Went for weekly blood work this a.m. First time out since last Friday. Was able to talk to nurse who administered my chemo. I am that office's first chemo patient using that new drug. She works at another office and there are a few other people that are on the drug. I asked for symptoms, 50/50 with and without a symptom. As she said and I agreed there are so many types of cancer, even breast cancer, too many variables. No two people are alike.

I have to say today is a better day. Legs don't ache as much. Turning point. Around the bend the road is leading me. She doesn't know if it's the chemo or the drug for bones. Asked if the ache was muscle or bone? Unsure. Just know that it hurt like heck. One week done, 2 to go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always loved that picture-the picture of innocence!!a quiet summer moment on your back steps!! Tim was 13 and mom 76!! Taken in 2004!! Enjoy the day tim and mom!! adios moe

Anonymous said...

I love that picture too. Moe sent it to me and I posted it. Hope you had a good nap this afternoon. Love you
Eileen

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR CAT SCAN TOMORROW BARRY!! ADIOS MOE

Anonymous said...

Glad you are even a little bit better, Jane. Hopefully less pain each day and feeling a little more on the upswing.

Hope things are okay with Barry. Someone please let us know if possible. Thanks.

Love,
JoAnn S.

Anonymous said...

I think of you each day and follow your story on your b log. Loved the pic of Tim and your Mom. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Tim! If you completed the FAFSA feeling the way you do, you deserve a prize! What a woman!
Hope tomorrow is better than today, and Saturday even better.
Bev