Tuesday, February 10, 2009

'LAST TWO DAYS THE PITS!!!!!!!!'

a quick hello with the above comment, but I am feeling better today! I have never had the aches as bad as these. Mentioned the deadline for application for college aid for Tim and Becky had contacted guidance counselor-thanks-who called Jane at home and tomorrow am someone from the college is coming to the house to help do the paperwork to get things rolling!! I can't imagine worrying about all that junk with worrying about feeling better to0. She has been using the oxygen-sounded a little short of breath. I told her the cancer sucks plaque was a 13 comment hit so far!! Wants to thank all for understanding she can't blog by self and that she appreciates any positive energy.!! That chemo hit will be every 3 weeks-had not asked this prior to her. Said she would have blood work this week. adios for now moe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane......I didn't want to call today wishing you were resting after the bad day yesterday. I am glad you are a little better today. Just think...tomorrow is Tim and Mom's birthday. I remember the day he was born. It was so cold in NY. I was the first one to change is little butt, too. LOL I hope you have a good rest tonight. I love you all very much
Eileen

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize tomorrow is the timster's birthday. Lucky for him I will be in the school to break out into the birthday song everytime I see him. He saw me today and said I looked the part...professional. I told him to tell that to Barry...thought he would get a chuckle out of that. We'll see how professional I am singing the bday song. You know I won't embarass him. just a little humming in his ear as he walks by. 18 oh my. we can't be that old can we jane. You sounded tired on my machine today..hope you are resting. remember any more questions...pick up the phone and I will find help. I love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Thursday is Tim and Mom's birthday...I don't know what I was thinking...so Becky wait till then to sing to him lol
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane! I am glad you are feeling a little bit better. You are blessed with such wonderful friends and neighbors to help in all aspects of your life!

Moe - do you know any results on Barry's tests yet?

Love, JK

Unknown said...

Hi Jane

I look forward to reading your blogs everyday. Please hurry back I miss you. You are such a fighter.

love

Linda in florida

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day to you and Timmy2. I remember the day Amy and I stopped by on his/your B-Day in LI.

Miss those motorcycle trips!!!

TimBa

Anonymous said...

Hey Jane pass on birthday greetings to Tim. You and Barry have a good kid there...old, but good! Happy Day Tim! bec R.