Saturday, February 14, 2009

Nausea is back

Never had nausea up until now. Filled script Th. with only 3 pills, and I used last one today. Barry has some I will use for the weekend. Has happened twice, this p.m. most recent. Tossed up my lunch, then took a pill. Continued with heaves till night. Am drinking gingerale and Tim has made me jello. Do need something in my stomach for pain relief. My slight fever is back, like it was a week ago aches/pains/feel shitty. Hurts to cry so I try to limit it. I've got a slight headache.

Eyes even hurt.

Hope tonight passes by fast. It sucks to be in pain. Have always said there is worse thing in life than pain.

I only hope and ask that once I leave this earth one of my sisters takes the time to publish this blog. That is my dream. And I ask that when I go see my Father there is a posting to share with my followers that explains what has happened. I've been meaning to write this for a while and now I've got one less thing in the bucket list.

PS I got new toilet today for Valentines Day. I needed a higher seat for disability. Never thought I would be getting that.

Am attempting to get something in my stomach so I can take meds. I can't wait to be without pain.

Cause I dont' say it much, I do love my Barry and son Tim so much. They have been my inspiration, along with my sisters and brother. And don't forget the whole town/community.

I'm so tired. But I do feel blessed. Do not fear for someone is waiting for us.

8 comments:

Maureen said...

Jane,

You are in my prayers. Stay strong, as you are such an inspiration to so many people!

Maureen Graney

Anonymous said...

It breaks my heart to read that you are dealing with the pain and nausea, Jane. I hope last night went by quickly and that today you feel better. Hopefully you'll feel well enough to listen to your church service, and will be refreshed by God's word.

I'll bet there are few other folks out there who could say they received a new toilet seat for Valentine's Day. ;-) I am glad you got something that will make you more comfortable.

I know deep in my heart that your family would want nothing more than to publish your blog, in the hope that other's facing any kind of adversity would be encouraged by your journey. And above all, Jane, you are glorifying God through this. I cannot imagine dying and not having the peace one has when they know without a doubt that they will be with Jesus.

I love you Jane. - JK

"If we live, we live to the Lord; and if we die, we die to the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord." - (Romans 14:8)

Anonymous said...

JANE...It breaks my heart that you are going thru so much. It just isn't fair for one person to have so much happen in their body. I don't understand it all sometimes. We all bitch about small stuff, but have to remember the whole scope of thinkgs. Please remember how much I love you and am here for you at any time. I am just a phone call away. Thank you Barry and Tim again for taking such good care of Jane. You two are the best.......All my love
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane~praying for you and know better days will come for you. You so deserve some respite from this pain.
A high toilet seat is a much needed blessing and on Valentine's Day! And it was given with love~its always the little things those that love us so much do... that mean the most and that is to me what true love is all about!
hugs,
bj

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane
I am so sorry to hear about your pain and nausea. We are all praying for you, and that your pain and nausea will ease up! Hope you got to hear the church service today, as Lisa spoke of you, what you are going through, and how many, many people you have reached all over the country!
What an example you are of strength and courage to all of us Jane. You have touched and enriched our lives, and continue to do so! Much love to you today and every day. May God Bless You!

Love,
JoAnn S.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman: So this weekend has brought some difficult hours, just remember I am sending lots of prayers your way and you will feel relief soon. Please try to rest and remember you are in all our hearts always!
Love Ya's,
Debs ;-}

Anonymous said...

...as I read your words about your pain, your family and your life, I remember the words spoken by Socrates so long ago. …” an unexamined life is a life not worth living.”

You have examined your life so fully and given all of us the privilege of that self examination so we may live our lives with more understanding of the daily trials and tribulations of others.

Your life is truly worth living, so maintain the positive and uplifting message you are giving to all of us who read your words, and look forward to reading the next installment.

TimBa

Unknown said...

Hi Jane

Hope nausea stops tonight. There is an awful bug going around my neighborhood in florida! Don't give up you are a strong person. Enjoy your toilet seat. We gave my mother one last year it definately makes life a little easier.

love and prayers go to you and your family

Linda in florida