Thursday, January 24, 2008

Another chemoembolization for Barry tomorrow

Yes, it's been 12 weeks since his last treatment. Unlike last one on Nov. 2, I'll be able to go with him. I wasn't able to last time because I was also having the breast cancer removed at same time. My, time flies when you're having fun. I am multi tasking while he's having his chemo. I have CT scans being done at cancer center, along with a follow up meeting with my plastic surgeon. So I'll be kept busy which is good. If there is a room available at the Family House I will also be staying in the city.

Next week I'll be seeing new oncologist, along with a return trip back into the city to see surgeon to go over CT scan results. Fingers are always crossed for test results. By noontime at my job I feel the aches of the clavicle area where I believe they broke it for the surgery. This will be addressed next week by the surgeon. Have heard it just needs to heal. Am sort of getting used to heavy feeling in my chest from the plate. Usually I just come home and take a nap after taking some medicine for it. But looking at the big picture I'm so much better.

So, am looking to hear that Barry's CT scans from last week show no growth, status quo. That'll be discussed before his treatment. As Moe would say, "adios." (PS She returns to her job Feb 3. Doing great.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry i can't go with u this time barry and jane !! and i would recommend a drive up hysterectomy anytime-wow to be back to work less than a month with no restrictions-isn't new technology great!! p.s. don't forget jane to get barry his cold drink when he gets to his room and don't overflow the toilet where he gets his treatment like i did in nov.adios and a fun day to all!! moe