Monday, January 21, 2008

ONE down, ONE to go!

Without any pain at all, I just passed and collected my first kidney stone! Almost wasn't going to strain the urine but I did. And boy was I glad I did. There it was. Clear as can be, the stone. Hard to believe that it had caused so much discomfort these past few days. Will bring it to doctor tomorrow for it to be examined. That way they can possibly figure out the makings of it.

Geez. I've always said my life is an open book. This proves it. I won't take any pix even though there is a bit of temptation...

One more to go. Hopefully as easy as this was. Compared to cancer, no comparison.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane - oh, I feel so bad for you having this happen on top of everything else. As usual, you handle it with wit and humor.

All I can say for Barry is WHATTA MAN!

Hope you feel fine soon!

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Ok we are all thankful for no pictures of the stone. I am a little surprised thought that you weren't over tempted. We know how you like to take pictures!! Hope you had a good day.
love ya
becky