Friday, January 11, 2008

The power of prayer

Don't ask me why, but this week I did not even think of biopsy results. Usually you would say the worst thing is the wait but I was pretty calm all week. Wasn't until I talked to my sister last night that I realized 5 days was today. Am so thankful that God gave me this calm feeling. As I told the nurse today when she was checking for results, you can tell me whatever the results show. Good or bad. I can handle it. I'm also so thankful for everyone's prayers and words of comfort these past months. The power of prayer.

I'm also grateful for this doctor to have noticed this area in question. With my history it certainly is better to be cautious than to turn your head.

PS. I think I got a bonus from plastic surgeon on Monday. My neck looks tighter, perhaps that skin was pulled a bit to stitch up the area of the biopsy. Geez, a free facelift! Can't beat that.

Next Tuesday I will meet with new oncologist.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just read your email and that is GREAT news....I am so glad for you. You get a face lift, LOL , and I need more boobs. Hope you have a good week end. Love to all of you....Eileen

Anonymous said...

Great news, jane. bj