Tuesday, November 15, 2005

A better day

Even though it's raining outside, I'll make it a better day today. Off to early meeting. Am glad to know that many people experience cluttered brain syndrome, even when not related to chemo. I've never been alone and that is a blessing.

Work was better today. Actually at lunch, I sat in my truck and listened to a meditation CD that Linda had given me when I was first diagnosed. She is a cancer survivor. And honestly I had only listened to it a couple of times. Am thinking that perhaps during lunch I should start to meditate. To relax myself.

When I got home from work, I went over the lawn quickly with tractor and bagger to clean it up. By the time I finished I was using the lights on it. But boy did it look good. I really enjoy doing the lawn.

Tomorrow is Tim's first flute lesson. I'll be picking him up after work and going to the lesson with him. It's only a 1/2 hr. lesson, hope he learns something in that time. He'll be going once a week. He's been asking for this since the beginning of the year. Got postponed due my diagnosis of cancer.

No comments: