Sunday, November 13, 2005

Sundays are a day of rest

At church today, Tim sat with his class. All the 8th and 9th graders who are making their confirmation in May signed a document showing their intentions. There was no confirmation done last year due to such a small group. So now they combine the classes. Tim will need to chose a sponsor for it. I can't understand why a parent can't be your sponsor. No one has actually given me a good answer to that question, including Father Phil. Because I think I would be the perfect fit sponsor.

I cooked a nice chicken roaster for lunch. Perfect timing as we walked into the house.

Barry went to work after lunch. I took a nap and boy did that feel good. Have missed my naps. After the nap, Tim and I delivered a couple of pies from the pie sale to a girl I work with. Then we went to WalMart to get Tim a hunting vest. In a couple of weeks he will be going deer hunting for the first time with the Pearsons. Am very greatful that they offered to take him since we are not hunters. And our likes/dislikes shouldn't stop him from trying something different.

A very relaxing day. Which is wonderful.

No comments: