Sunday, November 27, 2005

A quiet Sunday

Went out to dinner last night with Barry. Had my favorite dish chicken francaise. Boy is it quiet without Tim. He did call us last evening to tell us that they moved wood yesterday. Guess it worked out good that this family knows how to do that! Good practice. Hunting season actually starts tomorrow.

Yesterday I saw Michelle W. at the store with her family. She looked wonderful as usual. Already has got her hair colored. I also talked with Jody who is recovering from her recent surgery. And I got an email from Aileen yesterday. Geez, 3 bosum buddies in one day. How lucky can I be!

Today continues to be quiet. Temps have warmed up which made it nice for me to wash truck. Barry's off to work. And good news: Vikings beat the Browns and I finally got to see Mel Jr. play. Must have been a good feeling to beat his old team.

As for the blog and it's recent appearance, for some reasons you may not be able to go backwards. But after clicking away somehow, it did come back for me. Just don't know which button I pressed... I think when you press the time button next to where I do my posting, that causes only the current post to show. Hence, not a good idea. Better just to have the blogger heading block the top and be able to see all the daily blogs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane,

I haven't had any problems with your blog at all. Not sure what you are talking about. Everything shows up just fine for me.

I had the pastor pray today at church that all the hunters will be safe tomorrow in the woods. I'm sure Tim will find it quite fascinating.

Lisa

Anonymous said...

...sometimes, the inner reflection upon one's thoughts, fears and dreams can be enough to sustain oneself through the trials and tribulations of life. To see the beauty in the ordinary, to experience the extraordinary in the minutia of everyday life.

The colors become brighter, the sounds more acute, the feelings more intense...the epitome of life!

You and Barry are experiencing life far more fully than the rest of us...

My hopes and prayers go out to you (also to the great god Dicidui, patron god of leafy trees) that you will see/feel all that you can and tell the rest of us of your experience.

TimBa