Saturday, November 05, 2005

I love my Saturdays

I took advantage of it being a Saturday and slept late. Love the late morning.

Picked Tim and Josh up from sleepover at noontime. I had already mulched the lawn.
He told me that he slept about 4 hrs. last night. We came home, Tim took a quick shower and then I took him for a much needed hair cut. Hopefully if tomorrow's a nice day I'll take pictures of both of us together.

It was another gorgeous day here.

Barry, Tim and I went out for Mexican food (again) tonight. I really enjoy it.

As soon as we got home, Tim got a phone call from Annie. She wanted to know if he was going to the football playoff game tonight. It's not our school that's playing, but they are renting our stadium. I believe our school will be playing next week, heaven knows where. So I just dropped him off at the school. What a crowd there.
And this is only high school football!

No comments: