Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Geez, I've got a new bloggin' friend Megan! But I did not get the usual hug last night. Think she was too busy, so she owes me one next time. The concert was great. Even though the songs will be the same all year, I still enjoy seeing and hearing them play. There are a lot of talented kids in that school.

I've been having some ankle pain past couple of weeks. I had been living with the pain since heck, I've been through cancer I can be tough! Discomfort when I am walking. Started off with just one ankle and then yesterday the other ankle became sore. This morning it hurt a lot as I went to work. Figured it was time to make a doctor's appointment. I was able to get an afternoon appt. with my medical doctor. Last night I mentioned it to my oncologist (his daughter is in the band) and he mentioned that normal aches are hidden while going through chemo due to the strength of the drugs. Today the doctor said tendinitis and gave me script for an anti-inflamatory. Will start the pills tomorrow. Also told me to put some ice on the ankles.

Barry was outside for about 5 hrs. today doing yard work. Trimming and getting rid of leaves. The yard looks great.

We went out to dinner this evening. Just got home short while ago.

Not sure if I mentioned this but my friends want to take me out to dinner soon, a girls night out. And it will be for breast cancer month which was in October. I was approached last night by one of my friends who was involved in planning it. How kind of them. I've also invited two of my bosom buddies to come, Jody and Aileen. Hope they can come and celebrate being survivors.

That's it for now....

No comments: