Friday, November 25, 2005

A quiet day at work

Tim took off for his first hunting weekend in the morning. I know I'm going to miss him. Wondering how lucky he will be on Monday when the season officially begins.

It was such a quiet day at work today. Very relaxing for a change. In fact we put up our Christmas tree and did some decorating in between telephone calls. A good day.

Barry's off tonight and I made the Pepperidge Farm pastry dish with turkey and vegetables. Maureen, you've also made this. Nice and easy. Could have gone out to dinner but I had all the ingredients and it was a quick dinner. I have tomorrow to go out if we want to.

It's now 11 p.m. and I must admit this: went to bed at 7:30 p.m. (nothing on TV) and got up at 10:30 p.m.! Guess I'll call that a nap..... Haven't done that in a long time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
How exciting for Tim to hunt...Sean loves to shoot not sure if he would shoot an animal but, yeah, he probably would. "Run, Bambi,Run". I love the deer, too, but also love when my brother who always get a deer shares the venison with us. Great in chili!
I am cooking a turkey today! We traveled for Thanksgiving to Pittsburgh ...so no leftovers.
Just wanted you to know I have been thinking of all of you and hoping your holiday was blessed and restful...
talk soon.
bj