Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Family

Barry and his parents stayed home today. And just basically talked. Am sure that they had a good time in doing so. Barry took tonight off to be with them.

We went out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, The Iron Bridge. I was able to use gift certificates that my friends gave me from the bank along with one that Barry had got from his job back in April. I had been saving them for a special occasion and this was it.

It's now 8 p.m. and the folks have retired to their private living quarters. I think it's actually a bit past their bedtime!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear they made it ok.
Tell them I was checking up on them.
How are you and Barry feeling?

Anonymous said...

...I'm finally back on line after reconfiguring my internet access.

I'll bet Barry's enjoying the time with his parents. Say hello to him and the folks for me.

TimBa

Anonymous said...

I'm showing Mom K. how to post a comment!

Jane