Sunday, March 05, 2006

At about noon today, the phone rang for Barry. Guess who? It was his oncologist Dr. G. calling to see how he was doing. I thought that was pretty nice of him. Barry goes back to him on Tuesday for additional blood work. All the tests he had on Friday were perfect, which was the day he felt so sick on. So that was good news.

He's been eating well and resting throughout the day. I can tell he's feeling a bit better because he can toss in an insult every so often! That's my Barry. Still not up to do any marathon yet.

Well, since it's Sunday the day of rest, I think it's time for a little siesta for myself. Tim's doing homework, Barry's resting. And for 2 hrs. this evening Tim and I have to attend a confirmation meeting at the church. So until later....zzzzzzzzzz

I did enjoy my nap. Tim and I went to the meeting as planned.

In the morning I will be having the first of two biopsies. I'll go to work for a couple of hours, and depending how I feel after the biopsies I may or may not return to work. And you know, I'm honestly not scared because I know I can handle anything now. I've got more strength now than ever before.

PS. Mary Lou, I got the cross that you gave me blessed by Father Phil today. Again thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jane, i have not read your blob i have caught up i think ,i have all ways said how amazing strong you are, it comeas right out of the screen like a going into the shower and puting your face to the water how GOOD FEELS THAT IS WHAT IFEEL WSITH A big smile on my face. YOU ARE A AMAZING PERSON,I WISH I WAS LIKE THAT. WRITE SOON DONNA