Sunday, March 26, 2006

A restful weekend

This weekend has been very restful for me. Yesterday I volunteered for about an hour at the school sorting out a fundraiser product. Tim and I did some raking of the flower beds before noon. And then the snow flurries came for the majority of the day. Temps only in the 30s. Not the typical spring day. I took advantage of this cold weather and napped for about 2 hours. Mmmm, I love my naps. In the evening we ate shopping and out to dinner.

After mass today I attended a eucharstic minister meeting. It was a gathering of 4 new ministers (I was one of them) and the existing ministers. Only took a short while. While on Long Island I had done this at the church and just recently I had thought of doing it once again. I'm looking forward to this opportunity. Have to admit that I was not able to take a nap today. No time to.

Hard to believe that Monday is upon us again. This weekend certainly did go by fast.

No comments: