Thursday, March 16, 2006

St. Patty's day dinner.

When I walked in the house tonight from work, Barry had dinner all cooked for us. What a treat. He had cooked corned beef in the pressure cooker. And served it with the following recipe: mashed potato, mixed in 1/2 head of cooked cabbage, stick of butter and sour cream, (oh yes, the leftover pulp of carrots from his healthy carrot drink he made was also mixed in). Hard to describe this Irish recipe, but boy was it delicious.
It was our early St. Patty's day dinner. Made better because I didn't have to cook it.

A special thank you for my family and friends who have sent me money towards next month's American Cancer Society Relay for Life walk that Tim will be walking in. I do appreciate your kindness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy St Pats Day! Sounds like a good dinner, do you do take out????!!
Aileen