Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Congrats to Mel Jr

I'm still here, just have nothing much to report these past couple of days. Just wanted you to know where I have been. Guess no news is good news.

Just got good news at 10:30 p.m. Our friend Mel Jr. has been signed to play with Buffalo Bills! Congratulations!!

Check out buffalobills.com

Fowler Signs

The Bills continue to be active players in free agency. On Tuesday, Buffalo officially signed quarterback Craig Nall and offensive lineman Melvin Fowler. In addition, running back Maurice Morris and defensive tackle Monsanto Pope were in town to meet with GM Marv Levy and Head Coach Dick Jauron. Morris has been the back-up to Shaun Alexander in Seattle while Pope started 21 games in four years for the Broncos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jane, i dont know if you have been geting my last e mnauil, and also my nummber. how is mel doing I LOVED HIM ALOT , it sounds like he is doing great.say hello for me,i think of him alot.i would love to do a walk alon where is one near me? my sister and i would love to do that.email me and let me know. donna cutrone