Thursday, March 09, 2006

Flowers delivered

A highlight of my day was when I was told that I had something to pick up at the main desk. And that usually means flowers. When I saw the beautful flowers I couldn't imagine who they were from. They were in a very nice glass vase, a mixture of nice spring colors. They were from a "bosom buddy" of mine, a fellow breast cancer survivor Aileen. Let me repeat myself, I've met so many wonderful people this past year! Thanks, Aileen.

Well, my doctor has left two more messages for my surgeon. No return call though. Think perhaps I'll have him look into a surgeon at the hospital he is affiliated with. I don't like waiting around.

That's it for today. As they say, a good day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could send you flowers every day! You deserve them......
aileen