Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Angels truly walk amongst us

We are truly blessed to have settled in this town. My parents were able to see this first hand when they were here in April 2008, only a few short months ago. They saw what we had already seen, felt what we've already felt. My heart is filled with love because of these angels. We got to experience these feelings during the past couple of days. One night the local Presbyterian church stopped by and sang Christmas Carols. And tonight our tree became a Christmas Tree with the help of a parishioner and her tiny elves. Heck, they would have cleaned my toilets had they needed to be cleaned! Let's not forget the balsam Christmas centerpiece that was delivered today. Again, words can not say how greatful we are.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS TO ALL U ANGELS FROM THE CHURCH!!! I KNOW SHE GETS LOTS OF POSITIVE ENERGY FROM ALL OF U-I FELT IT THAT SUNDAY I WENT TO CHURCH WITH HER!! bravo to all! she was so excited to tell me u were coming to decorate!what a beautiful job u did. p.s. jane-it looks like the other plant has been resurected some! adios moe

Anonymous said...

Those angels/elves made a stop at our home too!!!...how wonderful!! They finished decorating a tree in our basement and fixed lights outside and wrapped a few gifts and even put stamps on my x mas cards. Like you, i knew they were coming. Cannot believe what they accomplished in such a short time. Indeed, we are blessed to be in this community. Much love to you and yours as you continue to heal and grow stronger. Linda F.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane -
We are hoping our group can come back on January 13th to take down the tree (or clean toilets) - again, at 7:15. Will that work for you? Love, LNH

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us set up the tree! I was the only boy there. I am truly amazed about your story. Our prayers are with you. Hope you like the casserole. We just deleivered to day.

From,
Calvin