Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cyberknife once again....

Yesterday was productive day in the city. Got my stitches taken out of my head. And today I can't wait to shower that area. It has been suggested, and I will have it, to do cyberknife once again. I will go in to the city this Friday to be fitted once more for a new mask. Can't recycle the old one, facial may have changed a smither of an inch. Therefore the radiation would be off. I may need about 3 treatments, followed by MRI and eventually back to chemo. Considering it's the middle of December and these things take time to map out, I would think it's going to be first of year to get back on track with the chemo.

Just wanted you to know.

Been there, done that!

Happy Birthday, Pat. (chemo buddy) Hope you enjoyed the day. You deserve it.



PS. I continue to feel like a brand new person. It's a wonderful feeling.
Other than a voiceless voice, I am doing great.

PSS. 11:10 a.m.
I'm not worried about cyberknife this time. May have something to do with it not being the first time for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KAY AND DAD
Jane, just can not believe that you have to go thru another ordeal, expecially at this time, when u have seemed to be ON TOP OF THE WORLD. My oh my, what next? Sure do hope YOU and Barry and Tim, can keep the Christmas Spirit.
God Bless.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane.....Sorry to hear that news, but better safe than sorry. I hope you can eat before you have the mask made this time. I was with you when you had the other one made and it wasn't a good day. I love you all very much and think of you all day. You are a strong person and will come out on top this time too.
Love you all
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Well, Jane, sounds like you have a plan -- again! I'm glad you aren't feeling as anxious about the cyberknife this time. Hate to see you go through it again, but you must keep that cancer deamon at bay. Love ya! Ann

Anonymous said...

here is lots of positive energy from my true friends at work that ask of u often+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ADIOS MOE