Monday, December 08, 2008

A pretty good day IMO

Had another good night's sleep (once I eventually fell asleep). Steroids are still in my system making it difficult to fall asleep. Geez, wasn't I just writing of how much sleep I was getting! and being tired all the time!

Got up with Tim when he went to school even. Then just went back to bed and rested
until Barry got up. He's been so good to me. Takes good care of me as I would expect. Went to oncologist office this a.m. for a prescription and saw my friend Ann and her office buddy Jane. Nice seeing them.

By the p.m. when Tim came home my arm was getting stiff, not painful. So I took a pill and then lied down. Am thinking of washing my hair again today. It's got so much dried blood, etc. in the area of incision, just dabbing the area right now.

Did not hear from surgeon today on my MRI results. I did email him and left a message. Probably will contact me tomorrow. No rush really, am not going anywhere.
Just need time to heal.

Again, thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane...You had a busy day. Must have been nice just to get out for a bit. Which Honda did you take? LOL I feel like crap today so I stayed in my jammies. Getting a cold. It is so cold out that I didn't care if I was in the house. Hope you get a good rest tonight and good news on the MRI.
Love you
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane: I am still amazed at how far you've come in less than a week! Ann told me she saw you and would never have guessed you had brain surgery last Wednesday.

Love, JK

Unknown said...

Hi Jane,
Can't wait to see you but I don't want to interrupt your naps. I pray that the MRI comes back good.

Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Jane, What a surprise to look up and see you in the office today! And how funny that I was telling my friend, Janie, right then about how you were home already and blogging. You look great! When you left, Janie said, "No one would ever know all that she has been through by looking at her - she looks wonderful!" You continue to be my hero! Love, Ann

Anonymous said...

It is good to hear you are resting well. Nice time to be home. Weather is sooo crappy. Thinking of you. I hope you have a good day tomorrow.
love ya
becky