Wednesday, December 10, 2008

One week post surgery. Christmas Concert!

As the title says, I went to see Tim perform in the school's Christmas Concert and it's only been one week since surgery. People were so shocked to see me, and I had such a good time. At times I would just close my eyes and listen to the music. Since he's a senior this year, these are the last of the performances in High School.

Went all day without nap. I rested before the concert in my bed but didn't fall asleep. Actually for the first time in a long time I yawned as I left the concert.

Oh yes, last night I went to be at 2 a.m. and slept right through until 7:30 a.m.
Got Tim off to school and then I went back to bed until 10ish. Nice sleep.

Did hear from dr.'s office about my MRI. This was comment in the email:

The MRI of the brain showed no findings to suggest residual tumor.

I see my neurologist this coming Monday to remove the stitches that are still in my head. And then I have an appt. with the radiation oncologist to see if he suggests more radiation such as cyberknife. That should take up much of the day.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You had a busy day...Glad you had a good time at the concert. Remember the one I went with you? Can't forget "trumpet girl" LOL We almost wet our pants that night. I did go to one in April this year with Becky and had a great time. Always do with "The Beckster" anyway. Miss and love all of you
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Love ya, Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Love ya, Mary Lou

Anonymous said...

Isn't it fun to see people's shocked expressions? ;-)

Glad the MRI news was good.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jane,

So glad you were able to attend the concert and enjoy it. That MRI report sounds good too! Yea! Love you! Ann

Anonymous said...

Jane:
So glad that you were able to make the concert. Please do not overdo it. MRI results sound great and that is another reason to keep the prayers up.
Love Ya,
Debs :-}

annebrueningoriginals said...

I believe you are one of the most amazing, courageous people that God has placed here on this earth to share with us. What a joy to read your writings.

a zillion blessings to you,

anne bruening

Anonymous said...

sorry........didn't mean for my website to come up. don't know how to do this blog stuff since I don't do it very often. not trying to advertise on your beautiful blog!

anne

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are doing so well.
love,
aileen