Monday, December 01, 2008

JANE IS RESTING AND GETTING ENERGY NEEDED FOR THIS WEEK!!

It is Moe with a short posting. I have talked briefly with her several times between the necessary "cat naps" to build up all that necessary POSITIVE ENERGY for the surgery this week. Her blogging friends are definately part of her getting through all this mess!! I learned several things when I was with them last week. Barry-u are a tremendous help to Jane always-u cook, u drive,u never complain about your own health,u provide love to jane your wife and to tim your son!! Jane u always go forward with such an amazing attitude that I could never keep up with-your friends and family help u in so many ways!! I saw u ever so relaxed the night we saw Neil Sedaka at the college and at church on Sunday-I wish that shoulder pain would disappear! Jane is so proud of Tim-his band playing,school activities-trying out for the Music Man play,soccer,hunting,and just being a senior in High School. I want to especially thank Tim for sleeping on the couch so I could have his room. A great big BRAVO TIM for being accepted at Penn. State in Erie!! As I always tell Jane-keep up the POSITIVE ATTITUDE. Remember those 2 lucky charms u have now-HOPE AND HARMONY as they will get u through any times ahead!! love u lots and as i always say ADIOS moe

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane -

Monday is my 'special' day to pray for you - though I offer prayers every day for fortitude. Know that I am thinking of you special this evening as you prepare for surgery on Thursday. Love, LNH

Anonymous said...

Jane...I hope you are getting plenty of rest. I think of you all day long and wish I was there with you. Please make sure Barry has my cell number on his. I am sure he does so he can call me when your surgery is done. I love you very much.
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane, The staff will be praying for you at church and so will my small group. Thanks Maureen for the update and the kind thoughts.

Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane!

I just wanted you to know I love you and you are in my prayers. May God sustain you and your family this week and give you all peace.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Rest and prepare, Jane, with the knowledge that your "prayer army" is behind you! Love you! Ann

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady:
We are all saying tons of prayers up here in Connecticut for ya! Like everyone keeps telling you get some rest the next couple days. Tim...Congrads on your college acceptance. You are a
very bright man who will go far in life! Our best to Barry also!
Love Ya Tons,
Debs :-}

Anonymous said...

Jane, Please know that I will be holding your hand as you get ready for Thursday. I am praying for you and your surgeons. God bless you, Marie D