Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas luncheon with my department

I'm going to the Christmas luncheon with my department today. Looking forward to seeing everyone. Should be lots of fun. Hard to believe that it's only been 2 weeks since I had last surgery. When I was going to bed, lots of things were swirling in my head. One of them was this: any one can put up a tree, but decorating it with love is another story!

As planned I went to the luncheon. It was a great time. Then I took the time to go throughout the different departments to say hello. Now that was a treat in itself.
It was a nice day for me. I will have no problem sleeping tonight.

Tonight I got to see Tim and the High School chorus perform in the Christmas Show.
Yes, we are still able to say Christmas. It was my first chance to see him as a Chamber Singer. I really enjoyed that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane, You sound wonderful! I am so glad to read your daily posts and find you in such good spirits. Merry Christmas, my friend, Marie D

Anonymous said...

Hey Wonderwoman: So glad to read that you are up and about again! Continue to have a great week!
Love & Prayers To All,
Debs ;-}

Unknown said...

Hi everyone, Jane had a big day yesterday!!! The Chambers Singers were wonderful. Mr. Priano has kept several traditions and started some news ones too. The Peace, Peace song mixed with The First Noel was just beautiful!!
Jane, rest up today. Tomorrow is another big one.
Lisa P