Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday on Cape Cod..

Today was spent at Barry's parents house. His brother Matt and his wife Wendy, along with their 4 children, came down from their home to spend time with us. So for the first time in a long time the whole family was together. And yes, I did take pictures and as soon as I get home will post some on this blog.

It was a different kind of day. In just looking at Tim interact with his cousins, all the kids are growing up so fast. And the common denominator was the subject of college. Like I said, it was so nice to listen in on their conversations. Tim told me later on that it was his first time that he can remember talking to one of his female cousins.

A bit tired right now. As Maureen would say, "a lot of input."

PS. Was sad :( to hear that Maureen is home and had to call out sick for tomorrow. Feeling yucky. Sad to hear but more impt. to be separated. Don't need to get sick ourselves.

As Maureen would say: adios.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moe...I hope you feel better and hope you didn't get it from me at Dougie's, but bet you did. Sorry...Glad you had a great day Jane. I just with I could see you all, but wouldn't dare. Love you
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane,
I can't believe you pulled off that surprise. I would have loved to see your mom and dad's face when they got to give you a hug. It is amazing that you were able to make that long trip so soon after your surgery. You really understand the true meaning of christmas. It is aboutthe relationships we have not the things we accumulate. Sorry to hear the girls are sick. get better soon. have a wonderful visit!!!! hope your week doesn't end too soon. love ya
becky

Anonymous said...

Jane, I pray that you continue to have a great visit.

Lisa P

Anonymous said...

What a delightful entry to read on your blog. Can't wait to see the pics. love, linda f

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jane,

I've been away from the computer for a week, and your site was the first thing I looked at when I returned! So glad you were able to surprise the family. What a special Christmas! Enjoy!!!

Ann

Anonymous said...

wishing for you a happy new year.. Aileen