Wednesday, December 03, 2008

SPEECH IS AOK!!

At 8pm I talked to Barry and Tim on way home from hospital. After a long while they were able to visit with her in icu-stayed about an hour. SPEECH IS AOK!!! Eyes all puffed up and bothering her-they tape your eyes shut during surgery-giving her eye drops which she did not care for. Jane very uncomfortable with chest plate etc-getting pain med. Crying which I would do so who cares!! Ativan given with the pain med. Barry and Tim almost home. I work tomorrow and Patti to work and she will call me at work after she sees her and I will post as soon as I can. Adios and yes there is a GOD!!
Thanks for the prayer wave!!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you all day today, Jane. Our prayers have been answered to have you out of surgery and recovering. Hope they keep that pain under control. Much love and prayers to you! Ann

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear surgery went well. Thinking of you. We are praying for you. Sue

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jane,
So glad the surgery went well and without complications. Rest and be well. Thinking of you always---
Hugs and kisses.
Michelle Z.

Anonymous said...

I am glad this day is over for you...Now just get home to your own bed and jammies...LOL..
Love you
Eileen

Anonymous said...

Jane...You never cease to amaze me!! Sounds like everything went very well. Praying they tweak your meds so you can rest with minimal pain. much love...linda f

Anonymous said...

"Our God is an Awesome God.
He reigns from heaven above,
With wisdom, power and love,
Our God in an Awesome God."

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

How am I supposed to follow up to Jodi's "Our God is an Awesome God"!!! Jane I am so thankful that the surgery went well and that your speech is ok. The next couple of days will be tough with your chest plate and hopefully they keep your pain to a minimum. We are all looking forward to you coming home!We love you and we hold you up to our great physician, God Almighty.
In Christ,

Lisa P

Anonymous said...

Dear Jane: Another wonderful outcome! I stopped by our chapel yesterday afternoon and told god he had to take great care of you and I am so glad that he heard my prayers! Take it slow and easy and I will continue to pray for some great pain meds for ya lady!
Love Always,
Debs :-} & The CT Crew

Anonymous said...

HI Jane, I wanted you to know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. I had sent you an email but did not know you were in the hospital already. Take care fellow cancer survivor. Hugs, Marilyn