Friday, December 26, 2008

'twas the day after Christmas

And Tim and I were at the mall by 10 a.m. I bought another pair of jeans and a top, at a store I wouldn't have been in for it not to be a sale. Christopher Banks. And a couple more pillow cases. I must say for what we've been through that it all came out to be a nice Christmas. Plus we didn't go overboard. Tim got just what he asked for, which wasn't much. As for us, we were just thankful beyond words just to be alive. And you can quote me on that! Not many people can say that honestly.

I didn't plan on it, but when I lied down for nap I basically slept the whole day. I find myself doing that again since I'm off the steroids. The dr. told me that it has nothing to do with them, but I disagree. Will know for sure when I go back on them for the cyberknife. I just felt really good last week.

That's it for now.

Thankful for yet another Christmas to celebrate.

No comments: