Saturday, March 26, 2005

On my way

Have been thinking of ways to communicate to all my family and friends, on how I am feeling and how I am doing through this new journey that has presented itself to me. To me, I think it will be beneficial to keep track of these feelings in a journal of some kind. And was with Barry and Tim's help that they came up with the idea of a "blog", a new word that became part of the encylclopedia recently. Basically it means an electronic journal.

I am going to back-pedal a month or so to show how I ended up at the spot where I now am.

I do hope and expect to hear positive energy from all who read my thoughts. I must say that all your prayers are felt deep inside my heart during these difficult times. I only know that I am going to be a better person as a result of this experience.

No comments: