Friday, March 25, 2005

Recovery continues

Today I am feeling so dopey/drugged. Don't understand how and why druggies do drugs. I think I pushed myself too much yesterday. I had major surgery. Just feel like I'm in la la land most of the day. Will only take pain killer in the evening before I go to bed. Not a good feeling to have.

Attempt to nap during the day. Tim is off of school today. Had hoped to go to Olive Garden for shrimp scampi, but that never happens. Just not up to par.

I call work and speak to Carrie and Jenn. Just want them to know I am OK.

For dinner I heated up some frozen clam strips. Ended up throwing them away. Couldn't even taste anything like a clam. Barry had Stouffers macaroni and cheese.

Tim had Josh Hoppe sleep over. Didn't even know he was here. Just played video and pc games. I went to bed by 10 p.m. I could hear them brush their teeth at midnight. Right on schedule.

Continue to get up many times in the evening to pee, uncomfortable sleeping.

No comments: