Monday, June 11, 2007

If you read my blog.....please post a comment

I was at work today when Suzie mentioned that she reads my blog. I did not know that. I explained to her how therapeutic writing down my thoughts has been. Not only is it a way to tell others how I'm feeling instead of individual emails or phone calls, but as a way for me to see where I've been and perhaps where I'm going.
Some people keep their thoughts to themselves, nothing wrong with that.

As I told Suzie this morning, I get an instant email when someone posts a comment to my blog. It means so much to me when I know you are reading my journal. So please, take a minute and click on Comments under my daily writings. You can post a comment under 'anonymous' and just type your first name. You don't have to join anything. It's free!

Thanks!

PS I know Barry reads this because he corrected me when I spelled avastin wrong! Sometimes this blog is a way for him to know what's going on....

Yeah. Internet up and running finally. I could not be Amish.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane! Your Amish comment says it all ....

Hope you know I read you daiy! You are on my Bookmarks Bar.

Love, JK

Anonymous said...

Yes...your internet is back...and wow, you are right with no power even for a little while, and no internet for longer....withdrawl!
You are on my favorites and I read daily,too. It makes me feel like I am doing something for you and for myself...
Enjoy your week OFF!
in my prayers,
bj

Anonymous said...

Counting the Days, Counting the hours tooo. We are sure looking forward to the Kaminske visit to the Cape, once again!!!
And yes, the fishermen will have FRESH fresh fish ready to be served to our family!!!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Counting the Days, Counting the hours tooo. We are sure looking forward to the Kaminske visit to the Cape, once again!!!
And yes, the fishermen will have FRESH fresh fish ready to be served to our family!!!
Dad

Anonymous said...

I hope you and Barry and Tim enjoy your weekend in Cape Cod. You all deserve a break! Have lots of fun and enjoy all that seafood.

Linda Howard

Anonymous said...

Hi Jane.....read your blog daily...hope you all have a wonderful long weekend!!!! Take good care of yourself (Barry and Tim, too) always, gerry