Saturday, June 23, 2007

A nice day in the neighborhood

I feel pretty good today. And that makes me happy. Slept good.

In the morning, Tim weed wacked the yard while Barry and I did some touch up mowing.
The yard looks pretty good. Have to throw some grass seed on some areas that need a bit more help.

After the yard work, we went to a graduation party. Lots of good food and friendship.

We then went over to Ohio and bought Tim a new acoustic guitar. Since buying an electric guitar, we do see him playing it a lot, and getting better at it each time.
It's kind of soothing to me to listen to as he plays it. My only request is no music when I go to bed. I need silence, unlike others who need sound.

My car truly needed a vacuum job and dusting, so that was my thing to do after our day of traveling.

The boys are watching the Crankees (Yankees) and making lots of comments about the game. A long game and tied. Nice to listen to them, special bonding time.

PS They just lost the game. 17 hits and only 5 runs.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I wish I could have seen you last week, too bad our vacations were both at the same time and we were on opposite ends of the country!