Monday, June 04, 2007

New landscaping

We had some landscaping done today. And boy does it look nice. Brought in lots of fill and topsoil to level the front yard, planted grass and removed the large rocks that were there. End result is to make our lives easier. Able to sit on the mower and get the lawn done with ease. Less time weedwacking for Tim. We also had a bed made in back of deck and out front by the rhubarb where I can plant lots of perennials.

After dinner tonight, on the spur of the moment, I called my good friend Joanne who I used to work with at the bank. She met me at Home Depot to do some flower shopping. Then we went to Lowe's to finish the job. And for a special treat we ended our unplanned visit at McDonald's for sundaes. I don't know about you, but it's often times that are not planned that work out even better! Sure was nice seeing her. I did promise her to take pictures of the garden once I get it planted.
That will be my fun thing to do after work tomorrow.

"To plant a garden is to believe in the future."

PS. Aches went away this p.m. and am feeling pretty good. Yeah..

No comments: