Thursday, September 15, 2005

12 treatments to go...

Had another good night's sleep. Yeah.

I continue to be blessed by good friends. One of my friends, Michelle, moved out of state but is still thinking of me. She's mailing me some cream that they have given to her for her radiation treatment to try. Another friend, Joann, told me of sween cream which I have purchased. And today when I went for radiation, the nurse gave me a whole tube of xenederm which normally costs $72. Another patient had got it and was not going to use it. I also got a card in the mail signed by the whole Math Dept. at the local college. I met one of the professors at a game a week or so ago, and as usual introduced myself to her. I could tell she was going through chemo. Come to find out, I was once interviewed for a job in that dept. a year or so ago. Unfortunately, I didn't get it. But I continue to be positive and hope to some day work there. It's my small dream. We've emailed a couple of times since meeeting again, and then I got this beautiful card from everyone. How thoughtful of everyone to think of me. Thanks!

No comments: