Friday, September 16, 2005

5 weeks out of 7 are done

I have 4 minutes to post today's entries and then it's midnight. A long but enjoyable day.

Had a food day at work today in honor of Matt leaving our dept. and welcoming new people into it. I'm going to miss him. He's a good kid.

And after I got home from work, it was time to go to our usual Friday night football game. Took umbrella but never needed it. God was on our side. Nice and dry. Again, Friday nights are turning into a social time which is something I had never done. Dave, a man who works with Barry, was there. I also met the Cuff family. So many wonderful people. Afterwards we went to the Meyers home for a wienie roast and samoas on their outside pit. I had not planned on going, but with the help of my friends I did go and have a great time.

Tim is having Sean sleep over. It's actually his first time in the house. And as usual you never would know a friend was here. Good kids.

Well, it's midnight so I have to sign off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

14 days.

Think of it. 14 days till you reach the end of this part of the journey. Think back to the begining...and see how much you've emotionally developed.

I burned the video we took onto a DVD. It's really quite nice. Whenever I watch it...it takes me right back to that amazing place you guys live in.

BTW...you're turning into quite a fuzzball now.

Hugs & Kisses

Timba