Thursday, September 08, 2005

Radiation/Day 18

Radiation/Day 18: but who's counting? I certainly am.

Very thankful for a peaceful day at work today. That doesn't happen too often. People stop and ask me how I'm doing during the day, today I said that I'm running out of gas. Last night I was in bed by 9 p.m. Still not able to sleep straight through without waking up.

Tim is getting older every day. He's invited a girl to his first homecoming dance next month. One of his friends Annie. And he got his own cell phone today. He and I will now share minutes. This way he'll be able to keep in touch with me especially after all his social events/soccer games/band practices. BJ, the story you emailed me was so fitting about a parent worrying about their child. That's me already.

Sipping my sangria and hoping for a good night's sleep.

No comments: