Friday, September 02, 2005

3 weeks of radiation completed

Aileen: Barry saw you at the Cancer Center yesterday, but didn't realize it was you until afterwards. Different wig this time, through him off. Otherwise he would have said hi! And I continue to use the aloe that you kindly gave me at the bank.

We went to the first football game of the year tonight. Will be going to a lot this year since Tim plays in the band. It was fun seeing everyone and chatting with them. Finally my bosom buddy Jody got to meet Barry. And I returned the scarves/bandanas that she had given to me to wear. They truly came in handy.

Tomorrow is Tim's first soccer game in the evening. It's going to be held at the school. Looking forward to seeing the team play. They certainly have been practicing a lot. And as I remember from the past, the kids grow so fast from season to season.

No comments: