Monday, September 05, 2005

Labor Day-A day I will not labor....

Got up late (again) this morning. A nice cool night for sleeping. Right now it's 71 degrees. Love this weather.

Cooked spare ribs on the grill for lunch. And picked the rhubarb that Dad always asks me if I have picked it. Now I can truly say yes to him.

Tim came home from his weekend with Ben and his family. Did a lot of dirt bike riding. They had so many trails to ride on. Had a great time. Also enjoyed mountain pies cooked over an open fire. He really enjoyed them.

I took another nice nap after Barry went to work. I'm back to being able to enjoy my naps.

For dinner Tim and I had burgers on the grill.

By 8 p.m. it was getting dark. Boy, the temps have changed so much this week. But I do enjoy the cooler temps and less humidity.

Maureen: good luck with your new job this week. You deserve the best.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...was out on NIFTY... ALL weekend. Went to Hamburg Cove swimming 3 times with different groups of people. Had a breast cancer survivor on board...mentioned your journey to her and she passed along her best wishes.

Boy it seems like ages ago that I visited, but it's only been 2 weeks! Thought of you guys when I woke up yesterday morning to clear, blue, sunny skies. Thought of my AM-coffee walk thru Amish country.

Love & hugs to you guys!!!!