Friday, September 30, 2005

A good day. Barry's first new chemo

I'm posting this blog on Saturday, but everything actually happened yesterday. Got that?

Barry went to his first new chemo treatment in the morning. Was only there for an hr. A lot less time than his other chemo treatments. He will go every Friday morning. Should be starting the new pill drug next week if it arrives next week from the drug company.

I now have a total of THREE radiation treatments. Oct. 5th is THE END OF TREATMENTS for me.

I went to the high school football in the evening. Let me tell you that I went to the game, never actually watched it. Talked all night with friends about everything. About our health, our kids and about the homecoming dance on Saturday night. I am so looking forward to seeing Tim all dressed up along with Annie for the dance. They are going with a total of 7 couples and also can't wait to see them. There were so many nice comments of everyone loving my new hair. They say I'm so in style and love the new color. Will have to post another picture of me on the blog soon. Can't wait to be able to spike it!

No comments: