Saturday, September 10, 2005

Yeah. It's a Saturday

I did something this a.m. that I had not done in a few months. Can you guess?

I washed what little hair I have with SHAMPOO!

Made BLT's for lunch. And TimBa, I bought the tomatoes from our Amish family. You know which one. Where else can you ride up to someone's house and ask to buy veggies from their garden? Only in the Amish country! Just like banana splits without bananas, BLT's would not be good without tomatoes.

After lunch we cut the lawn.

And then the best time of the day came. Naptime. Thank goodness I am able to enjoy my weekend naps. The best sleep is then.

Barry and Tim scooted around a bit this p.m., and then I drove it to get some sangria. Another beautiful day here, with blue sky. Glad to be able to enjoy it.

Went out for Mexican food tonight. If you ask TimBa he would tell you it was miles away, but don't believe him. It's only about a 10 mile trip.

I am really impressed right now. I just read a comment posted by someone special, my father. This has never happened before. It just proves that all you people that just read my blog can actually POST on it. Very easy, just ask him! Thanks dad.
And yes, I truly miss having your fresh yellow tomatoes and summer squash. They don't grow summer squash out here for some reason.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just in case u have forgotten, u can drive up to MY garden, get out of your limo, and PICK FRESHER yellow tomatoes
AND
FOR FREE
SO there