Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Radiation/Day 16

At my weekly checkup with Dr. Ulewicz, he was able to examine the area on my breast that shows the signs of radiation. He said it's a common spot to get irritated as it's one of the spots that is radiated directly. He just said to load up on the aloe, can never overdo it. I also had a blood test/CBC. Didn't have the results complete for me while I was there. Tomorrow. I sort of feel that my counts are low as today I can't stop yawning, similar to when I was put on procrit awhile back.

A short blog today. A bit tired. Nothing new to report. Tomorrow will mark just abotu 1/2 way done on radiation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jane,
So sorry for not posting...but have been reading. So glad you are half way there. Boy, what a process...I passed your blog onto a friend whose husband is being treated with chemo also. She too was SHOCKED that there were no cable stations at the cancer center. Her sister (my best friend) came in from DC and she and her husband are going to organize something! God willing, there will be some type of channel surfing to do on those LONG days.
thinking of you :)
rest when you can
bj