Friday, September 09, 2005

4 weeks done

I went in to work late today, only worked 1/2 the day. I had little energy when I got in the morning. Once I called in, I hopped back into bed for a few hours. It's not that I slept much, but just dozing was good for me. The area on my chest is itching so much now. I have to ignore it and not scratch. Just put lots of aloe on it. Just like a sunburn with the annoying pimples.

We went to another football game in Mercer this evening. Tim was driven there by bus, and Bary and I ate at a local restaurant. Good food and good price. And then we went to the game. Never thought I would enjoy high school football but I am. It's a very social event, a chance to talk to so many nice friends. Something I had never done.

Well, TGIF. That's it for today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
Well it's time for Barry to get better and stop looking like UNCLE FESTER! The reflection he gives from his head at work can blind a person. All kidding aside...hope you all leave this behind you one day soon and look back and say...I can't believe We 3 went through this struggle.
Thank you and God Bless You All.

Anonymous said...

Jane,
So good to see you and Barry last night!
Our boys are growing up for sure. Almost there, Jane. The good Lord willing, work will slow down a little as you wind down this bumpy road called "radiation".
You and Barry are an inspiration and example of courage to sooo many people (with all our whining about trival things).
Thinking of you both today and counting the blessings of life!
bj