Sunday, September 25, 2005

I love my Sundays

Another nice day with temps in 70s. Can't complain about that.

Nothing new to report from this neck of the woods. I cut the back lawn and then took a mini nap. After the nap I took Tim to Dutch Isle for some hotdogs. Went with the intention of having ice cream but ended up just having food. For dessert, I'm enjoying the cupcakes I made on Friday. Going to make another batch this week for my radiation technicians.

I booked airline tickets for my Christmas getaway to see family on the Cape. Usually Tim goes by himself, but this time I'm joining him. I've had this planned since last year when I felt as if I needed to be there with him.

We're doing fine here. Barry even brought up the subject of where to go on vacation next year. I told him that this was positive thinking. We had such a great time in Phoenix last year and Timba has also mentioned another bike trip. Time will tell, at least we're looking to the future.

Hopefully will hear news from Dr. Garrow tomorrow that our insurance company will cover thalidomide or that the drug company will. Praying for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jane-- Thinking good thoughts for you & Barry this week! Terri

Anonymous said...

you need to come back to arizona for part 2 you still have a lot more to see..